Monday, April 30, 2012

Swirling Red Velvet


It's Tammy's order again...and it's the Red Velvet again...Thank you so much...This time it's for her friends makan-makan...
I came across this one website few weeks back...but please forgive me I forgot which website :-))... haha...ok it shows a decorative swirl technique which I tried on this cake...It's nice but not as perfect as the original one...hehe can do lah...by the way, thanks to the expert for giving me the idea...

And this Chocolate Moist Cake I gave as a thank you gift. Hope you like it, Tammy....
oooppsss ... only 1... the other 1 is for my kids...


To order, pls place the order 5 days in advance to:
ISAURA KITCHEN
Deliciously Home-baked Delights
ZURA: H/P:019-393 4471 (SMS only)
Email : nilam72a@yahoo.com
Self pick-up : Bandar Bukit Tinggi 41200 Klang Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Delivery services available upon request and shall be charged accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment