Monday, April 30, 2012

Brownies and Cream Puff


Brownies and cream puff...what a great couple...hihihi...It's my hubby...he likes to order these two when there's a makan-makan with his mengaji friends...No other desserts...only these two... Thank you so much my lovely hubby...you always support me....muah muah muah...hehehe excuse me...


My sister pun order brownies juga...1/2 for her and the other 1/2, ordered by her friend.... but later I was told her other friend took (bought) 1/2 or her 1/2 portion...haha...

To order, pls place the order 5 days in advance to:
ISAURA KITCHEN
Deliciously Home-baked Delights
ZURA: H/P:019-393 4471 (SMS only)
Email : nilam72a@yahoo.com
Self pick-up : Bandar Bukit Tinggi 41200 Klang Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Delivery services available upon request and shall be charged accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment