Monday, April 16, 2012

Red Velvet for a Client

Late that evening (Saturday evening), a friend, Tammy called and asked if I can bake her a Red Velvet Cake and delivered it to her client the next day (Sunday). Ok this is really last minute...but luckily all the things that I need to bake this cake are available in the house, except cream cheese...but that's ok, can be bought tomorrow morning as I have to deliver the cake by 3pm...so still sempatlah to rush to the shop and decorate...

Thank you Tammy. I managed to deliver to Mr. Andrew (Tammy's client) @ 3:01pm...hehehe...It's raining so it's a bit late...hehe 1 minute counts ok...

Update 17/4/2012...Tammy posted on my FB wall 
"Izura, my client and his family members loved your red velvet cake very much .
Thanks , gf :-)" 
Alhamdulillah.... *mode:happy*

To order, pls place the order 5 days in advance to:
ISAURA KITCHEN
Deliciously Home-baked Delights
ZURA: H/P:019-393 4471 (SMS only)
Email : nilam72a@yahoo.com
Self pick-up : Bandar Bukit Tinggi 41200 Klang Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Delivery services available upon request and shall be charged accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment