Friday, November 30, 2012

Choc Cheese Brownies...

Sebelum cerita pasal Choc Cheese Brownies ni....nak tumpang iklan kat sini...
Next production for fresh Durian Crepe, available this Saturday/Sunday. So sesiapa yang nak beli, sila email/sms order latest 8pm today ye... thank you very much...


Alhamdulillah....another batch of Choc Cheese Brownies ordered by this time her sister pulak...my previous post was ordered by Hazlina, now her sister. Thank you very much.
These I made extra for my children...
A small portion for my sister and her officemate, and for everybody at my parent's home.
Tinggal ni je....? Alhamdulillah....


To order, pls place the order 5 days in advance to:
ISAURA KITCHEN
Deliciously Home-baked Delights
ZURA: H/P:019-393 4471 (SMS only)
Email : isaura.kitchen@yahoo.com
Self pick-up : Bandar Bukit Tinggi 41200 Klang Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Delivery services available upon request and shall be charged accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment