Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nutella Brownies

My sister came back from Sydney and brought home few large jars of the delicious Nutella...It's cheaper in Sydney and worth buying...so why not grab the opportunity? My sons love the taste very much...Who would resist chocolate? I myself couldn't stop linking the chocolate till the very end..eat just like that...hahaha well that's me..the chocolate lover...ahhhh very much!!!

Since my sis gave me 6 jars, so what would be the best besides eating it with bread? Let's try google some Nutella recipes..it'll be fun... and look what I've found...Nutella Brownies...a very easy yet delicious brownies...got this simple recipe from the site as attached.

http://savorysweetlife.com/2010/08/4-ingredients-nutella-brownies/

This is absolutely simple...easy....using only 4 ingredients...you do not need a mixer to do it...just a spatula... please try it yourself...

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup Nutella spread
  • 1 large egg
  • 5 tablespoons all=purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
Instructions
  1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup mini muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
  2. Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
  3. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle with the chopped hazelnuts.
  4. Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to 12 minutes. Set on a rack to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Notes

Switch-Ins: In place of the hazelnuts, switch in one of the following:
* ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon (add with the flour)
* peanuts, chopped, 1/4 cup

The first batch (pic above), vanished in just half a day... The next day, my youngest son asked me some more...and I said to him...can you help me...? Oh he is sooo excited...don't worry, even an 8 year old boy can easily do this... see...hehehe
1 cup of Nutella...hehehe
Put 3/4 of the batter into the papercups....
Sprinkle on top with whatever u like...choc chips, choc rice or almond nibs...ready to go into the oven....
Dah siap....Ready to eat....

No comments:

Post a Comment