Thursday, April 25, 2013

Berry Licious Jam

I made this jam last night. Strawberry plus blueberry...so it's called Berry Licious Jam... and because it's delicious...hihihi...
Actually I bought these strawberries and blueberries just to make pavlova... Thought to try this pavlova thing... but...looks like it took me ages to actually make this pavlova to a reality... I just too busy...or lazy...? not in the mood I would say... So when is the not lazy mood gonna pop-up? I looked at the strawberries and blueberries in the fridge...hmmm it's been a week now...hehehehe.. I better do something or you might give it free to the dustbin... that is called 'pembaziran'... a waste...
So..yes.. that's it... I'll make jam... oooo this is sooo good... I like it.. the children like it too... taste it with bread or crackers or whatever...it's just too good... it's original, fresh and no preservatives... good isn't it...?
It's just too easy to make it.... you'll need:
Strawberry/Blueberry/or any other fruits or you can just combine all
Sugar (depends on your sweetness)
Lemon juice

Crushed the berries first.
Put all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over low heat till sugar is dissolved.
Then keep stirring until thicken but not so thick ok... you don't like if it's too thick... but if it become thick very quickly, you can add a bit of water. It's up to you, you made it...









No comments:

Post a Comment