Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom and Sister ☆☆☆☆☆

 
It's November again and it's mom and sister's birthday bash... Happy Birthday to both of them.... I invited them over to my house for tea...I didn't say anything about birthday to them... I just said it's tea time...haha..

It had to be a surprise....I made this Pandan Custard Layer Cake which my sister had been requested me to do this for so many times...

At last....i made this on her surprise birthday celebration with mom.... Alhamdulillah..they love it...everybody loves it...



To order, pls place the order 5 days in advance to:
ISAURA KITCHEN
Deliciously Home-baked Delights ZURA: H/P:019-393 4471 (SMS/Whatspp only)
Email : isaura.kitchen@yahoo.com
Self pick-up : Bandar Bukit Tinggi 41200 Klang Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Delivery services available upon request and shall be charged accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment