Saturday, February 21, 2009

Choc Moulds flew from Sydney



Today I'm so excited and surprised. These chocolate moulds were sent to me thru pos express all the way from Sydney, Australia. My sister sent these to me... She said in her message...Dear Sis...Happy Chocolating...Thank you my dear sis... Here it is...I can't wait...I made these chocolates right away using the new choc moulds...hahahaha... There're more actually...there are two BIG LOVE mould and vehicle mould (fire engine..etc). But I couldn't experience it coz I'm out of chocolates... next time.... Thank you again my dear.











Choc Lollipop - kids would definitely love this. Sure suit for birthday goodies for kids


Gift Box - Tiny Choc Bears inside











Box of Love - tiny love chocs inside



To order, pls place the order 3 days in advance to:

ISAURA KITCHEN
Deliciously Home-baked Delights

No.72A, Jalan Batu Nilam 9
Bandar Bukit Tinggi, 41200 Klang
Selangor, Malaysia.
IZURA: H/P:019-6136609
Email : nilam72a@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment